Thursday, July 3, 2008 - 07:28 in Health & Medicine
Women over age 90 are significantly more likely to have dementia compared to men in their 90s, according to a study published in the 2 July 2008 online issue of Neurology(R), the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology...
- Are men or women more likely to have memory problems in very old age?Wed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:49:48 EDT
- Keeping up your overall health may keep dementia away Wed, 13 Jul 2011, 23:34:26 EDT
- Statins may protect against memory lossMon, 28 Jul 2008, 16:28:53 EDT
- Memory problems more common in men?Mon, 6 Sep 2010, 17:07:52 EDT
- White matter changes may predict dementia riskMon, 13 Jul 2009, 16:51:40 EDT