Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 12:00 in Earth & Climate
Research by two Kansas State University scientists could help with the large-scale cultivation and manufacturing of oil-rich algae in oceans for biofuel...
- Large-scale production of biofuels made from algae poses sustainability concernsWed, 24 Oct 2012, 14:09:07 EDT
- K-State engineers strive to make algae oil production more feasibleWed, 4 Nov 2009, 1:34:05 EST
- Researchers discover source of essential nutrients for mid-ocean algaeWed, 23 Jun 2010, 13:33:25 EDT
- Ecologist: Genetically engineered algae for biofuel pose potential risks that should be studiedMon, 20 Aug 2012, 13:09:51 EDT
- Algae: Biofuel of the future?Mon, 18 Aug 2008, 22:42:13 EDT