Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 16:21 in Health & Medicine
Scientists at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute report they have blocked the development of prostate tumours in cancer-prone mice by knocking out a molecular unit they describe as a 'powerhouse' that drives runaway cell growth...
- Researchers identify promising cancer drug target in prostate tumorsThu, 26 Jun 2008, 11:29:44 EDT
- Researchers identify molecular predictor of metastatic prostate cancerWed, 2 Feb 2011, 13:39:31 EST
- Blocking molecular target could make more cancers treatable with PARP inhibitorsWed, 29 Jun 2011, 15:34:38 EDT
- Blocking signaling protein prevents prostate cancer spread, Jefferson scientists findMon, 2 Jun 2008, 9:22:03 EDT
- A new route for tackling treatment-resistant prostate cancerTue, 24 Jul 2012, 15:35:28 EDT