A blue curing light used to harden dental fillings also may stunt tumour growth, Medical College of Georgia researchers say. 'The light sends wavelengths of blue-violet light to the composite, which triggers hardening,' says Alpesh Patel, a rising MCG School of Dentistry junior...
- Blue light used to harden tooth fillings stunts tumor growthTue, 24 Jun 2008, 11:49:44 EDT
- Human papillomavirus lesion identified at the dentistThu, 19 Feb 2009, 9:31:39 EST
- Dental fillings without gapsFri, 5 Sep 2008, 9:22:16 EDT
- Platinum and blue light combine to combat cancerThu, 9 Dec 2010, 10:08:25 EST
- A novel in vitro model for light-induced wound healingThu, 4 Mar 2010, 1:09:01 EST