Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 07:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
New research at the University of Leicester is seeking to use a 'treasure trove' in the English Fenlands in order to decipher the ancient history of flooding in the region...
- Ancient artifacts revealed as northern ice patches meltMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:53 EDT
- Ancient DNA from rare fossil reveals that polar bears evolved recently and adapted quicklyMon, 1 Mar 2010, 14:22:25 EST
- Ancient bison genetic treasure trove for farmersTue, 20 Oct 2009, 9:22:38 EDT
- Valley networks on Mars formed during long period of episodic floodingMon, 8 Sep 2008, 15:15:20 EDT
- Buried coins may hold key to solving mystery of ancient Roman populationMon, 5 Oct 2009, 16:22:25 EDT