Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 05:14 in Health & Medicine
A new mass spectrometry test can help sports anti-drug doping officials to detect whether an athlete has used drugs that boost naturally occurring steroid levels...
- New test makes cheating with drugs in sports easier to detectWed, 18 Jun 2008, 23:28:48 EDT
- Ahead of the games: Test will catch sports cheats on new endurance drugsWed, 7 Jan 2009, 19:29:17 EST
- Anabolic steroids provide a competitive edge in power lifting years after doping has endedThu, 25 Sep 2008, 0:43:22 EDT
- Promising pharmaceutical agents emerge as sports doping productsThu, 19 Nov 2009, 8:37:32 EST
- Scientists race to stay ahead of the drug-taking and genetic manipulation that threatens sportTue, 29 Jul 2008, 10:07:58 EDT