Queen's University Belfast is appealing for help from the public in looking at ways to detect and stop the spread of marine aliens. Activities such as aquaculture, shipping and recreational boating have led to an army of marine alien species hitchhiking around the globe...
- Queen's marine biologist investigates aliens beneath the wavesMon, 16 Jun 2008, 11:42:27 EDT
- Significant increase in alien plants in EuropeWed, 17 Sep 2008, 13:08:32 EDT
- VIMS scientists help solve mystery of 'alien pod'Mon, 1 Nov 2010, 14:33:43 EDT
- 11,000 alien species invade EuropeThu, 20 Nov 2008, 14:57:07 EST
- Watch your seas: Marine scientists call for European marine observatory networkThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:30:20 EDT