People can lose weight by flavouring their food with calorie-free seasonings and sweeteners, which may make them feel full faster and decrease their consumption, according to a new study. The results will be presented at The Endocrine Society's 90th Annual Meeting in San Francisco...
- Heightened sense of taste can promote weight lossMon, 16 Jun 2008, 12:07:46 EDT
- Weight loss after gastric bypass surgery may protect against infection and cancerTue, 17 Jun 2008, 16:14:47 EDT
- Moderately reduced carbohydrate diet keeps people feeling full longerThu, 11 Jun 2009, 14:12:47 EDT
- Cut down on 'carbs' to reduce body fat, study authors sayMon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:34:51 EDT
- Obese women with PCOS can lose weight with a doctor's helpThu, 11 Jun 2009, 14:12:33 EDT