Screening for lung cancer with computed tomography (CT) may help reduce lung cancer deaths in current and former smokers, but it won't protect them from other causes of death associated with smoking, according to a new study published in the July issue of the journal Radiology...
- CT lung cancer screening no cure-all for smokersTue, 10 Jun 2008, 10:49:58 EDT
- UT MD Anderson debuts lung cancer screening programWed, 29 Jun 2011, 17:55:55 EDT
- Lung cancer screening trial shows screening with CT scans reduces lung cancer deaths Wed, 29 Jun 2011, 17:56:16 EDT
- Screening with low-dose spiral CT scanning reduces lung cancer deaths by 20 percentWed, 29 Jun 2011, 17:56:08 EDT
- CT scans for lung cancer screening may be beneficial in detecting COPDTue, 25 Oct 2011, 18:33:42 EDT