Researchers from Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) have found that primary care visits reduce hospital utilisation among Medicare beneficiaries at the end of life. The recently published study appears in the Journal of General Internal Medicine...
- Primary care visits reduce hospital utilization among Medicare beneficiaries at the end of lifeThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:28:53 EDT
- Vast geographic differences found in drug spending under MedicareWed, 9 Jun 2010, 19:39:31 EDT
- Most coordinated care programs for Medicare beneficiaries do not show benefitWed, 11 Feb 2009, 5:09:59 EST
- Higher levels of primary care physicians in area associated with favorable outcomes for patientsTue, 24 May 2011, 17:02:59 EDT
- 20 percent of hospitalized Medicare patients readmitted to hospital within 30 daysWed, 1 Apr 2009, 17:39:20 EDT