New research from the Oregon Health and Science University Cancer Institute about mutations in melanoma may bring a wellspring of hope to many patients. Researchers have discovered that there are several different kinds of DNA abnormalities that can occur in a gene called the KIT gene...
- OHSU Cancer Instutute researchers find abnormalities in gene for melanomaThu, 29 May 2008, 22:08:19 EDT
- Early-stage melanoma tumors contain clues to metastatic potentialThu, 14 Jul 2011, 14:37:52 EDT
- UBC researchers discover gene mutation that causes eye cancerWed, 10 Dec 2008, 14:36:16 EST
- Researchers identify mechanism used by gene to promote metastasis in human cancer cellsMon, 29 Sep 2008, 17:49:25 EDT
- Researchers use zebrafish to identify new gene linked to melanomaTue, 5 Apr 2011, 16:52:35 EDT