In a contract signed today, the European Commission has awarded EUR4.5 million to a pan-European consortium to decide upon the best way to unite Europe's biological data resources into a sustainable, integrative bioinformatics network for the life sciences...
- Sustainable fishing is possible and necessaryTue, 18 May 2010, 12:10:53 EDT
- Watch your seas: Marine scientists call for European marine observatory networkThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:30:20 EDT
- 11,000 alien species invade EuropeThu, 20 Nov 2008, 14:57:07 EST
- NSF announces new awards that will investigate more efficient ways to harvest sunlight Tue, 29 Mar 2011, 15:36:18 EDT
- Better health and prosperity in Europe via improved clinical researchThu, 12 Mar 2009, 12:20:49 EDT