As part of its continued commitment to protect Internet users from e-mail scams, Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq:YHOO), a leading global Internet company, today announced the filing of a lawsuit against 'Yahoo! Lottery Spammers' for unlawfully sending e-mail messages to Internet users for the purpose of deceiving them into believing that they have won a lottery or prize offered by Yahoo!...
- Investors who 'gamble' in the stock market have same characteristics as lottery playersThu, 26 Feb 2009, 11:01:05 EST
- Why play a losing game? Study uncovers why low-income people buy lottery ticketsThu, 24 Jul 2008, 10:56:37 EDT
- Web use doesn't encourage belief in political rumors, but e-mail doesMon, 7 Mar 2011, 16:03:29 EST
- Web use doesn't encourage belief in political rumors, but e-mail doesTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:44:03 EST
- New study highlights risk of fake popup warnings for Internet usersMon, 22 Sep 2008, 11:49:48 EDT