New research published in the Lancet Saturday 24th May 2008, has found a worrying failure of both current and enhanced GP interventions to deal with the particularly challenging effects of Type 2 diabetes on the health of South Asian patients in the UK...
- Six new genetic variants linked to type 2 diabetes discovered in South AsiansSun, 28 Aug 2011, 17:33:08 EDT
- Experts call for greater awareness of the links between diabetes and kidney diseaseWed, 9 Feb 2011, 10:06:53 EST
- Extreme glucose levels in diabetic patients with heart failure linked to increase risk of deathsMon, 20 Jul 2009, 17:44:22 EDT
- South Asians with diabetes more likely to lose their eyesight earlier than white EuropeansTue, 24 Mar 2009, 9:58:47 EDT
- Educational interventions appear to be effective for patients with poorly controlled diabetesMon, 10 Oct 2011, 22:33:47 EDT