Having found that whether bacteria stick to surfaces depends partly on how stiff those surfaces are, MIT engineers have created ultrathin films made of polymers that could be applied to medical devices and other surfaces to control microbe accumulation...
- MIT crafts bacteria-resistant filmsThu, 15 May 2008, 17:49:25 EDT
- Learning from lizardsMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:49:56 EDT
- Sugar on bacteria surface serves as base for a web of resistanceTue, 21 Apr 2009, 12:50:19 EDT
- NC State engineers discover nanoparticles can break on throughTue, 16 Sep 2008, 17:08:26 EDT
- Radically simple technique developed to grow conducting polymer thin filmsTue, 2 Nov 2010, 9:03:11 EDT