ESA's Mars Express mission control team are ready to monitor Phoenix's critical entry, descent and landing onto the Martian surface on 26 May 2008. The Mars Express mission control team have completed major preparations for supporting the entry, descent and landing (EDL) phase of NASA's Phoenix mission to the Red Planet. On 25 May, Mars Express will point towards Phoenix's planned entry trajectory and record signals broadcast from the lander as it plunges through the Martian atmosphere...
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Listen to Phoenix descendThu, 29 May 2008, 10:07:31 EDT
- The first mission to MercuryTue, 1 Feb 2011, 11:03:35 EST
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT