Children who attend schools that run fruit tuck shops are much more likely to eat more fruit if they and their friends are also banned from bringing unhealthy snacks on to the school premises, according to research published online ahead of print in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health...
- Children more likely to use fruit tuck shops when schools ban unhealthy snacksTue, 13 May 2008, 8:49:29 EDT
- Children who don't like fruit and vegetables are 13 times more likely to be constipatedMon, 13 Dec 2010, 10:33:00 EST
- How smarter school lunchrooms increase fruit salesFri, 4 Jun 2010, 13:33:28 EDT
- School vending machines dole out excess calories, fatMon, 6 Oct 2008, 4:14:48 EDT
- Farm-to-school programs motivate school food service professionalsMon, 8 Mar 2010, 0:29:57 EST