Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 07:49 in Psychology & Sociology
Young children whose parents read aloud to them have better language and literacy skills when they go to school, according to a review published online ahead of print in the Archives of Disease in Childhood...
- Children better prepared for school if their parents read aloud to themMon, 12 May 2008, 20:21:26 EDT
- Preschoolers' reading skills benefit from 1 modest change by teachersTue, 17 Apr 2012, 10:37:38 EDT
- Days spent reading to dogs during summer may help avoid decline of reading skillsWed, 10 Aug 2011, 11:38:29 EDT
- TV found to have negative impact on parent-child communication and literacyWed, 14 Sep 2011, 23:35:04 EDT
- Specialist nurses boost parental willingness to consent to post-mortem research on childrenThu, 12 Mar 2009, 9:58:47 EDT