The incidence of a strain of tuberculosis (TB) called Mycobacterium bovis, or M. bovis, associated more often with cattle than humans, is increasing in San Diego and is concentrated mostly in Hispanics of Mexican origin, according to a study conducted by researchers at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine in collaboration with San Diego County public health officials...
- TB-drugome provides new targets for anti-tuberculosis drug discoveryMon, 8 Nov 2010, 15:34:19 EST
- Tijuana injection drug users on collision course for HIV and TBWed, 15 Apr 2009, 18:56:36 EDT
- Existing Parkinson's disease drug may fight drug-resistant TBFri, 3 Jul 2009, 4:15:58 EDT
- Scientists discover origin of HIV transmission among male partnersWed, 10 Feb 2010, 14:41:14 EST
- Childhood viral infection may be a cause of obesityMon, 20 Sep 2010, 5:12:56 EDT