It has long been known that type 2 diabetes is linked to obesity, particularly fat inside the belly. Now, researchers at the Joslin Diabetes Centre have found that fat from other areas of the body can actually reduce insulin resistance and improve insulin sensitivity...
- Not all fat created equalTue, 6 May 2008, 12:28:36 EDT
- New link found between obesity and insulin resistanceTue, 2 Aug 2011, 16:35:19 EDT
- For insulin sensitive overweight patients, 1 session of exercise improves metabolic healthThu, 25 Sep 2008, 9:22:42 EDT
- The battle for CRTC2: How obesity increases the risk for diabetesSun, 21 Jun 2009, 13:30:19 EDT
- Tale of 2 mice pinpoints major factor for insulin resistanceMon, 16 May 2011, 13:03:22 EDT