Monday, May 5, 2008 - 01:49 in Biology & Nature
Fungi may have an important role to play in the fate of potentially dangerous depleted uranium left in the environment after recent war campaigns, according to a new report in the 6 May issue of Current Biology, a publication of Cell Press...
- Fungi have a hand in depleted uranium's environmental fateMon, 5 May 2008, 2:49:24 EDT
- Farm management choice can benefit fungi key to healthy ecosystemsMon, 13 Sep 2010, 19:56:47 EDT
- Fungi the cause of many outbreaks of disease but mostly ignoredWed, 2 Jul 2008, 17:15:09 EDT
- Fungi-filled forests are critical for endangered orchidsTue, 24 Jan 2012, 17:34:28 EST
- Controlling embryonic fate by associationSun, 4 May 2008, 15:14:07 EDT