Australian research into how marine ecosystems are affected by a combination of environmental change, human activity and management decisions, received a boost recently with the award of a CSIRO CEO's Science Leader Fellowship to marine scientist, Dr Beth Fulton...
- Finding the ASX200 for marine ecosystemsTue, 20 Oct 2009, 9:22:35 EDT
- Scientists call for a new strategy for polar ocean observationThu, 17 Jun 2010, 15:12:42 EDT
- Scientists predict major shifts in Pacific ecosystems by 2100Mon, 24 Sep 2012, 11:02:56 EDT
- Joint US-Norwegian study provides new insights into marine ecosystems and fisheries productionWed, 30 Sep 2009, 16:59:30 EDT
- Marine species at risk unless drastic protection policies put in placeWed, 22 Aug 2012, 1:05:35 EDT