Scientists from the Virginia Bioinformatics Institute (VBI) at Virginia Tech and the University of Maryland School of Medicine have unveiled some of the evolutionary intricacies of rickettsial pathogens by analysing over a decade's worth of genomic data...
- Pathogen protection and virulence: Dark side of fungal membrane protein revealedFri, 6 Nov 2009, 12:19:16 EST
- Key to virulence protein entry into host cells discoveredMon, 4 Aug 2008, 17:22:15 EDT
- Bioinformatics sheds light on evolutionary origin of Rickettsia virulence genesThu, 12 Mar 2009, 7:09:16 EDT
- Algae biofuels: the wave of the futureTue, 3 Apr 2012, 16:35:28 EDT
- Parasitic wasps' newly sequenced genomes reveal new avenues for pest controlFri, 15 Jan 2010, 10:26:18 EST