Friday, May 2, 2008 - 10:28 in Physics & Chemistry
Working with colleagues from NASA, a Florida State University researcher has published a paper that calls into question three decades of conventional wisdom regarding some of the physical processes that helped shape the Earth as we know it today...
- FSU geochemist challenges key theory regarding Earth's formationThu, 1 May 2008, 10:35:17 EDT
- New model reconciles the Moon's Earth-like composition with the giant impact theory of formationWed, 17 Oct 2012, 16:06:56 EDT
- Radical theory explains the origin, evolution, and nature of life, challenges conventional wisdomThu, 26 Jan 2012, 12:39:37 EST
- Water in Earth's mantle key to survival of oldest continentsThu, 2 Sep 2010, 13:37:34 EDT
- New understanding of terrestrial formation has significant and far reaching future implicationsFri, 1 Jun 2012, 16:34:56 EDT