A mini-protein found in sunflower seeds could be the key to stopping tumours spreading in prostate cancer patients, according to QUT researchers. The grants came from Queensland Cancer Research, the Prostate Cancer Foundation, and the National Health and Medical Research Council...
- Blocking signaling protein prevents prostate cancer spread, Jefferson scientists findMon, 2 Jun 2008, 9:22:03 EDT
- Scientists find protein spurs spread of prostate cancerWed, 19 May 2010, 12:17:05 EDT
- 3-D research model tackles prostate cancer spreadFri, 24 Apr 2009, 10:44:06 EDT
- Study shows seed implants a suitable prostate cancer treatment option for men of all agesMon, 3 Aug 2009, 15:38:04 EDT
- Soy may stop prostate cancer spreadMon, 8 Nov 2010, 13:11:37 EST