Friday, May 2, 2008 - 09:56 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have developed a new, faster way to create human monoclonal antibodies against infectious disease by tapping the immune system at the peak of its powers...
- Method for fast human antibodies against flu could find broad useWed, 30 Apr 2008, 17:00:25 EDT
- NIH-led scientists find antibodies that prevent most HIV strains from infecting human cellsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 14:39:20 EDT
- Researchers find quick way to make human monoclonal antibodies against fluWed, 30 Apr 2008, 17:00:27 EDT
- First human gets new antibody aimed at hepatitis C virusThu, 6 Aug 2009, 11:36:22 EDT
- Scientists identify human monoclonal antibodies effective against bird, seasonal flu virusesSun, 22 Feb 2009, 13:29:20 EST