Women who do not undergo regular cervical cancer screening tests are more likely to be diagnosed with the disease than those who do, according to an audit of the Swedish national cervical cancer screening program that will be published online 29 April in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute...
- Screening for HPV persistence and cervical cancer riskFri, 9 Sep 2011, 0:34:18 EDT
- Only 1 in 5 women in developing world receive effective cervical cancer screeningTue, 17 Jun 2008, 6:28:23 EDT
- HPV testing followed by cytology and repeat HPV testing may improve cervical cancer screeningTue, 13 Jan 2009, 16:36:23 EST
- Vaccination and testing for the human papilloma virus could eradicate cervical cancerThu, 24 Sep 2009, 7:09:41 EDT
- HPV screen-and treat-intervention effective in cervical cancer preventionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 16:37:43 EDT