A new life-detecting instrument is preparing for a mission to the Red Planet. The Urey: Mars Organic and Oxidant Detector instrument, developed by a scientist at Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego, received approximately $2 million in NASA funding to further refine the design and technology for the European Space Agency's (ESA) 2013 ExoMars Rover Mission...
- New INL invention could aid Mars probes' search for lifeMon, 24 May 2010, 8:54:02 EDT
- UA-operated stereo camera selected for Mars missionTue, 3 Aug 2010, 15:15:59 EDT
- Feb. 23 NASA mission to tote $28 million CU-Boulder instrument and tiny student satelliteTue, 22 Feb 2011, 14:02:13 EST
- Hubble repair mission carrying $70 million CU-Boulder instrument on track for May 11 launchThu, 7 May 2009, 16:22:13 EDT
- Sensitive laser instrument could aid search for life on MarsWed, 15 Oct 2008, 11:15:43 EDT