The first real steps towards building a microscopic device that can construct nano machines have been taken by US researchers. Writing in the peer-reviewed publication, International Journal of Nanomanufacturing from Inderscience Publishers, researchers describe an early prototype for a nanoassembler...
- DNA-based assembly line for precision nano-cluster constructionMon, 30 Mar 2009, 11:09:50 EDT
- Researchers advance knowledge of little 'nano-machines' in our bodyThu, 18 Dec 2008, 13:43:08 EST
- A card-swipe for medical testsThu, 30 Oct 2008, 6:56:55 EDT
- Tiny solar cells built to power microscopic machinesThu, 6 Nov 2008, 12:36:13 EST
- Nano-sized advance toward next big treatment era in dentistryWed, 30 Jun 2010, 14:07:54 EDT