A newly created microbe produces cellulose that can be turned into ethanol and other biofuels, report scientists from The University of Texas at Austin who say the microbe could provide a significant portion of the nation's transportation fuel if production can be scaled up...
- Turning bacteria into butanol biofuel factoriesWed, 2 Mar 2011, 9:34:36 EST
- 'Green genes' in yeast may boost biofuel production by increasing stress toleranceWed, 15 Dec 2010, 11:21:00 EST
- Genome sequence published for important biofuels yeastTue, 6 Oct 2009, 18:43:42 EDT
- New technique improves efficiency of biofuel productionWed, 30 Jun 2010, 11:51:04 EDT
- New biofuel process dramatically improves energy recoveryTue, 10 Jul 2012, 15:05:02 EDT