Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:48 in Biology & Nature
There is a biological distinction between breast cancers that depend on hormones and those that do not, according to research published Friday, 25th April in the open-access journal PLoS Genetics...
- Breast cancer etiology may vary by subtypeThu, 21 May 2009, 19:36:40 EDT
- Heart disease beats breast cancer as the biggest killerSun, 19 Jun 2011, 20:31:26 EDT
- Different subtypes of triple-negative breast cancer respond to different therapiesMon, 27 Jun 2011, 17:32:51 EDT
- Research rejects green tea for breast cancer preventionThu, 28 Oct 2010, 3:02:42 EDT
- Daily aspirin may reduce risk of common type of breast cancerWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:57:29 EDT