Monday, October 7, 2013 - 09:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Clarkson University research could give police an additional tool to use in more quickly identifying possible suspects from biological samples left at the scene of a crime. Research conducted by the...
- TGen scientists uncover new field of research that could help police in crime scene forensicsFri, 29 Aug 2008, 6:24:08 EDT
- Crime scene measurements can be taken from a single imageTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:24:43 EST
- Fast forensic test can match suspects' DNA with crime samples in 4 hoursWed, 4 Aug 2010, 13:17:57 EDT
- Footwear forensicsFri, 26 Oct 2012, 11:06:03 EDT
- The usual suspects: Identifying serial offenders and their crimesTue, 25 May 2010, 20:02:52 EDT