Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 08:00 in Health & Medicine
Could harvesting stem cells for therapy one day be as simple as asking patients for a urine sample? Researchers at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center’s Institute for Regenerative Medicine and...
- Nanotube therapy takes aim at breast cancer stem cellsThu, 9 Feb 2012, 15:37:20 EST
- New type of human stem cell may be more easy to manipulateTue, 8 Jun 2010, 17:21:14 EDT
- Laboratory-grown urethras implanted in patients, scientists reportMon, 7 Mar 2011, 19:04:15 EST
- Researchers find stem cells from monkey teeth can stimulate growth and generation of brain cellsTue, 11 Nov 2008, 14:22:36 EST
- Stem cell surprise for tissue regenerationThu, 25 Jun 2009, 8:21:42 EDT