New key to red tides and other environmental challenges:Inhibitory analysis: Discovery and innovation in environmental sciences and ecology
Monday, May 7, 2012 - 02:30 in Biology & Nature
Inhibitory analysis in ecology. This is about a discovery and innovation in environmental sciences and ecology, item 3 on the list of 18 (the list see here ) This new approach in ecology...
- Special section on ecological distribution conflicts in the journal Ecological EconomicsFri, 19 Nov 2010, 11:04:14 EST
- It's the way you say it: how using the right words can cut environmental conflictsWed, 18 Jun 2008, 5:28:32 EDT
- Addressing environmental challenges and controversies through science communicationMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:50:17 EDT
- UCSB urban ecosystem research featured in leading ecology journal Fri, 29 Apr 2011, 10:34:32 EDT
- Scientists find the first evidence of genetically modified plants in the wildFri, 6 Aug 2010, 0:29:12 EDT