Monday, May 7, 2012 - 02:31 in Physics & Chemistry
A great amount of ethanol fuel is currently produced by starch fermentation. This starch comes from grains such as wheat and maize. Fermentation is produced by a yeast culture. The...
- Sweet diesel! Discovery resurrects process to convert sugar directly to dieselWed, 7 Nov 2012, 14:37:34 EST
- Deceitful lily fools fliesThu, 7 Oct 2010, 13:08:22 EDT
- New yeast can ferment more sugar, make more cellulosic ethanMon, 7 Jun 2010, 15:18:18 EDT
- Dartmouth researchers advance cellulosic ethanol productionMon, 8 Sep 2008, 17:28:52 EDT
- Team overcomes major obstacles to cellulosic biofuel productionMon, 27 Dec 2010, 16:03:06 EST