Monday, May 7, 2012 - 00:41 in Health & Medicine
So maybe Count Dracula had it right after all. It looks like that young blood has some really good stuff in it. The lab of Tony Wyss-Coray at Stanford has been studying the causes of the aging...
- Counting white blood cells at homeTue, 26 Mar 2013, 12:04:20 EDT
- NIH funds massive genome studies that identify genetics behind white blood cell countsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 18:36:31 EDT
- LSUHSC researcher finds surprising link between sugar in drinks and blood pressureMon, 24 May 2010, 16:32:28 EDT
- Low blood pressure during dialysis increases risk of clots, according to Stanford-led studyFri, 29 Jul 2011, 3:36:14 EDT
- Mathematical innovation turns blood draw into information gold mine in Stanford studySun, 7 Mar 2010, 13:38:00 EST