Monday, May 7, 2012 - 02:30 in Physics & Chemistry
By the virtue of their size and speed, birds are uniquely capable of efficient flight while flapping their wings and while gliding. Researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign...
- Birds 'flap run' instead if flying over obstacles to save energyThu, 23 Jun 2011, 17:34:40 EDT
- Flapping micro air vehicles inspired by swiftsFri, 1 Jul 2011, 21:34:29 EDT
- Newly demonstrated capabilities of low-powered nanotweezers may benefit cellular-level studiesMon, 17 Sep 2012, 18:02:05 EDT
- Flexible wings driven by simple oscillation may be viable for efficient micro air vehiclesMon, 22 Nov 2010, 12:36:12 EST
- Beaked, bird-like dinosaur tells story of finger evolutionWed, 17 Jun 2009, 17:22:50 EDT