Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 23:00 in Biology & Nature
Mutations in genes such as FLCN and VHL are implicated in the development of renal cell carcinoma (RCC). However, DNA methylation and transcriptional silencing at gene promoters can also be...
- Gag order: how DNA silencing can promote cancerSat, 2 Apr 2011, 7:53:48 EDT
- Research provides new kidney cancer cluesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 14:41:40 EST
- Research provides new kidney cancer cluesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 13:45:59 EST
- Roadkill study could speed detection of kidney cancerTue, 27 Jan 2009, 10:15:16 EST
- Ovarian cancer advances when genes are silencedMon, 13 Dec 2010, 18:32:20 EST