Monday, May 7, 2012 - 02:02 in Biology & Nature
Real-time, 3-D microscopic tissue imaging could be a revolution for medical fields such as cancer diagnosis, minimally invasive surgery and ophthalmology. University of Illinois researchers...
- Computing the best high-resolution 3-D tissue imagesMon, 23 Apr 2012, 19:14:13 EDT
- New imaging technique accurately finds cancer cells, fastWed, 24 Nov 2010, 13:04:25 EST
- Cardiac imaging breakthrough developed at the University of Western OntarioThu, 16 Sep 2010, 10:08:11 EDT
- Microscope probe-sharpening technique improves resolution, durabilityFri, 6 Jul 2012, 14:04:42 EDT
- New imaging technique visualizes cancer during surgeryMon, 19 Sep 2011, 14:35:24 EDT