Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 20:31 in Biology & Nature
If I had to sum up living in Northern California in only a couple words, it would be sun, sun, sun, warm, sun and wine. I have to admit that I live in the most beautiful part of the world. The...
- Global warming could alter the US premium wine industry in 30 years, says Stanford studyThu, 30 Jun 2011, 12:37:59 EDT
- Genetic discovery could break wine industry bottleneck, accelerate grapevine breedingThu, 24 Sep 2009, 0:29:27 EDT
- Global warming could significantly impact US wine and corn production, Stanford scientists sayMon, 14 Dec 2009, 14:52:22 EST
- A scientific basis the 'golden rule' of pairing wines and foodsWed, 21 Oct 2009, 13:19:21 EDT
- Why wine and tea pair so well with a meal: It's all in the mouthfeelMon, 8 Oct 2012, 16:36:21 EDT