A new way of mining gold from water? Environment, Nanomaterials, Water, Gold. Know-how using biological
Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 22:30 in Earth & Climate
A new way of mining gold from water? Environment, Nanomaterials, Water, Gold. The aquatic macrophyte Ceratophyllum demersum immobilizes Au nanoparticles after their addition to water. The...
- Sulphur proves important in the formation of gold minesThu, 6 Jan 2011, 17:02:22 EST
- Oh, my stars and hexagons! DNA code shapes gold nanoparticlesWed, 8 Aug 2012, 17:03:53 EDT
- Gold nanoparticles create visible-light catalysis in nanowiresTue, 15 Jun 2010, 12:52:40 EDT
- Oxidation mechanisms at gold nanoclusters unraveledFri, 8 Oct 2010, 12:06:01 EDT
- Fingerprints of a gold cluster revealedMon, 28 Feb 2011, 10:33:08 EST