Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 20:00 in Physics & Chemistry
High-gain nuclear fusion could be achieved in a preheated cylindrical container immersed in strong magnetic fields, according to a series of computer simulations performed at Sandia National...
- Nuclear fusion simulation shows high-gain energy outputTue, 20 Mar 2012, 17:34:23 EDT
- High-performance plasmas may make reliable, efficient fusion power a realityMon, 2 Nov 2009, 11:57:53 EST
- Dry-run experiments verify key aspect of Sandia nuclear fusion concept Mon, 17 Sep 2012, 15:03:01 EDT
- New automated tool 'debugs' nuclear weapon simulationsTue, 1 Jun 2010, 17:11:21 EDT
- Levitating magnet may yield new approach to clean energySun, 24 Jan 2010, 13:38:25 EST