Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 09:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Sometimes, solutions for hard problems can turn out to be pretty basic. That’s especially true for a team of researchers at the Office of Science’s Brookhaven National Laboratory...
- Hydrogen storage gets new hopeTue, 1 Sep 2009, 14:29:15 EDT
- Researchers create catalysts for use in hydrogen storage materialsTue, 24 Mar 2009, 13:43:16 EDT
- 'Instant acid' method offers new insight into nanoparticle dispersal in the environment and the bodyWed, 9 Jun 2010, 17:28:59 EDT
- Calculations reveal fine line for hydrogen release from storage materialsTue, 17 Jul 2012, 20:05:14 EDT
- A promising step towards more effective hydrogen storageMon, 16 Jun 2008, 11:22:09 EDT