Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 12:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Exposure to radiation from cell phones during pregnancy affects the brain development of offspring, potentially leading to hyperactivity, Yale School of Medicine researchers have determined. The...
- Cell phone use in pregnancy may cause behavioral disorders in offspringSun, 18 Mar 2012, 13:03:08 EDT
- Nicotine exposure in pregnant rats puts offspring at risk for learning disabilitiesFri, 3 Dec 2010, 13:05:01 EST
- Exposure to BPA may cause permanent fertility defects, Yale researchers findMon, 8 Mar 2010, 17:50:32 EST
- Immune responses during pregnancy linked to schizophrenia among offspringThu, 12 Aug 2010, 13:57:40 EDT
- Antioxidants in pregnancy prevent obesity in animal offspringMon, 14 Mar 2011, 15:34:44 EDT