Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 17:00 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope have found several examples of galaxies containing quasars, which act as gravitational lenses, amplifying and distorting images of galaxies...
- Astronomers using NASA's Hubble discover quasars acting as gravitational lensesThu, 15 Mar 2012, 17:34:14 EDT
- Merging galaxies create a binary quasarWed, 3 Feb 2010, 13:43:56 EST
- Quasar may be embedded in unusually dusty galaxyTue, 23 Oct 2012, 13:35:52 EDT
- Lenses galore -- Hubble finds large sample of very distant galaxiesThu, 24 Jul 2008, 12:22:07 EDT
- Cosmic magnifying lenses distort view of distant galaxiesWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:55:14 EST