Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 13:00 in Psychology & Sociology
An article released by Social Forces indicates that voter identification requirements have a substantially negative impact on the voting of all groups except for Asians. Particularly strong negative...
- Timing of political messages influences voter preferences, U of Minnesota researcher findsThu, 14 Aug 2008, 10:21:30 EDT
- Among voters lacking strong party preferences, Obama faces 20% handicap due to race biasTue, 2 Oct 2012, 13:05:51 EDT
- Extreme appeal: voters trust extreme positions more than moderate ones, study findsFri, 8 Aug 2008, 10:14:21 EDT
- 'Living Voters Guide' invites Washington voters to hash out ballot initiativesMon, 4 Oct 2010, 16:36:05 EDT
- Why do people vote? Genetic variation in political participationThu, 26 Jun 2008, 10:22:14 EDT