Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 11:31 in Biology & Nature
Army scientists have demonstrated, for the first time, that antibody-based therapies can successfully protect monkeys from the deadly Ebola and Marburg viruses. In addition, the animals were fully...
- Novel 'antisense' therapies protect primates from lethal Ebola and Marburg virusesSun, 22 Aug 2010, 13:29:25 EDT
- Experimental treatment protects monkeys from lethal Ebola virus post-exposureFri, 28 May 2010, 8:54:44 EDT
- A sweet discovery raises hope for treating Ebola, Lassa, Marburg and other fast-acting virusesWed, 3 Nov 2010, 11:35:28 EDT
- New tool detects Ebola, Marburg quickly, easilyMon, 22 Nov 2010, 15:04:12 EST
- First Ebola-like virus native to Europe discoveredFri, 21 Oct 2011, 22:33:25 EDT