Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 12:30 in Health & Medicine
A new study suggests that administering FTY720, an oral drug that has shown promise in trials for human multiple sclerosis, significantly improves locomotor recovery in mice with spinal cord injury...
- Immune response to spinal cord injury may worsen damageMon, 21 Sep 2009, 17:25:27 EDT
- Infiltrating blood-derived macrophages are vital cells in recovery from spinal cord injury in miceTue, 28 Jul 2009, 5:14:32 EDT
- New drug targets for spinal cord injury?Mon, 21 Sep 2009, 17:25:30 EDT
- Improving recovery from spinal cord injuryWed, 9 Jun 2010, 18:09:19 EDT
- Sole use of impaired limb improves recovery in spinal cord injuryTue, 16 Sep 2008, 17:49:58 EDT