Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 13:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Using an experimental apparatus reminiscent of a classic Frankenstein movie, French researchers have coaxed laboratory-generated lightning into striking the same place, not just twice, but over and...
- Laser lightning rod: Guiding bursts of electricity with a flash of lightTue, 13 Mar 2012, 10:32:37 EDT
- The overall channels of the lightning dischargesWed, 5 Nov 2008, 9:31:39 EST
- NSF/NASA 'Firefly' cubesat to study link between lightning and terrestrial gamma ray flashesMon, 17 Nov 2008, 13:21:21 EST
- Scientists close in on source of X-rays in lightningTue, 15 Jul 2008, 15:14:53 EDT
- A lightning strike in Africa helps take the pulse of the sunWed, 11 Nov 2009, 15:15:00 EST