Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 19:00 in Biology & Nature
A team of researchers at Duke University has determined the structure of a key molecule that can carry chemotherapy and anti-viral drugs into cells, which could help to create more effective drugs...
- Duke chemist has new way to tell right from leftThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:29:03 EDT
- Discovery of enzyme structure points way to creating less toxic anti-HIV drugsThu, 15 Oct 2009, 14:41:09 EDT
- Discovery shows promise against severe side effectsThu, 4 Nov 2010, 15:53:48 EDT
- Reducing the side effects of a multiple sclerosis drugMon, 9 May 2011, 13:03:17 EDT
- How chemo kills tumors: research to reduce side effectsThu, 7 Aug 2008, 10:43:21 EDT